To present the concepts, techniques and tools for managing projects effectively in terms of time, quality and cost, and also to develop skills in techniques for planning, estimating, monitoring and controlling cost, schedules, risk and performance parameters.
The basic objectives of the program as follow;
1. How to develop the initiation document for a project.
2. How to write the scope statement.
3. Preparing project plan.
4. Estimation of time, cost and resources for a project through work-breakdown structure (WBS).
5. How to complete the project under time and resource constraint.
6. How to manage the project risk.
7. Procurements and contracts management.
This program will cover the following;
1. Discussing thoroughly the five phases of a project.
2. Network analysis like critical path method (CPM) and program evaluation and review technique (PERT)
3. Scheduling under time and resource constraint.
4. Project crashing and earned value analysis (EVA).
5. How to close the project.
This program is useful to Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, R&D Managers, R&D Institutions, Middle/Senior Executives, Inventors, Heads of Technical Academic Institutions and for all those who are interested in learning how to complete any project successfully.
|Starts On||Sep 04, 2023|
|Faculty||Prof. B. Koteswara Rao Naik|
|Duration||Professional Fee*(Per participant)||GST(18%)||Total Fees(Per Participant)||Programme Code|
|30 Hrs.||17,500.00||3,150.00||20,650.00||1 24 2 22|