Every organization faces the continuous challenges of:
- Keeping pace with latest concepts and techniques indifferent fields
- Providing training support in specific areas to specific groups.
- Enthusing employees for further training and influencing their attitudes.
- Working for still higher productivit
IIM Mumbai assists the organizations through its Units Based Programmes which:
- Cover the latest concepts and techniques indifferent field of functional and general management.
- Are designed to meet identified training needs that will influence the attitude of employees and make them learning- oriented
- Are continuously updates with the experience gained in increasing productivity indifferent organizations
IIM Mumbai’s Goals for United Based Programmes:
IIM Mumbai helps to increase the Enterprise’s effectiveness through the following objectives:
- Diagnose and assess training needs in different functional areas, and design the training programme, adding the latest concepts and techniques in the relevant filed of management
- Identify areas for productivity improvement and enable the executives and employees to apply the knowledge, gained, to real- life problems in their organization.
- Increase enterprise effectiveness through in-company programmes to meet the specific needs of the organization
- Create an awareness of the value of training and bring about a change in the attitude of the employees.
- Maintain a close linkage and liaison with the business and industry in relation to the training to be imparted a different level.
IIM Mumbai’s approach to Unit Based Programmes
IIM Mumbai faculty conduct Pre- Training Survey (PTS) for 1 or 2 days. (if necessary), to assess training needs of organization. Programmes designed and implemented on the basis of a PTS create more interest to the participants in the sessions and increase the worth and effectiveness of the training. PTS also helps to identify appropriate duration of the programme. Thus, PTS enable to collect the necessary inputs for the programme relating to the organization. After the PTS is over, IIM Mumbai team of faculty who conduct the study, draw up a programme schedule mutually acceptable to the organization and IIM Mumbai. On confirmation thereof, the programmes are conducted for the duration agreed upon.
Pre-Training Survey (PTS) Terms:
- A token Feed of ₹10,000/- Per faculty per contact day
- Travelling expenses of faculty members/s, (minimum 2 faculty), to and fro by air and local transportation at both ends.
- Boarding and Lodging expenses of the faculty members/s at destination.
Operations and Supply Chain Management
Analytics Decision Science & Information Technology