Manufacturing is a basic activity to produce tangible products and value to the customer. Manufacturing era has changed drastically from craft to mass to lean production system. Today, the customer has varied requirements in terms of Product mix (volume, and variety), cost, lead time, and quality. Today, the important question of a factory manager is “How to fulfill the diverse customer requirements most efficiently” and “how to manage the manufacturing system for these diverse customer requirements”.
(Remark: Programme will be conducted on weekend (Saturday and Sunday) February 10,11, 17 and 18, 2024 )
To deliberate the strategic approach for manufacturing management based on real-life cases. The specific objectives include:
- Understand the strength and weaknesses of a manufacturing system.
- Strategic decision making for manufacturing management.
- Manufacturing performance management.
'- Manufacturing systems and their characteristics
- Swift and Even Flow for performance improvement
- Elements of strategic manufacturing management
- Manufacturing capability analysis
- HBR (Harvard Business Review) Cases.
Most suitable for decision-makers such as middle to senior level Industry Executives like General Managers, Plant Managers, SBU Heads, Team Leaders, Manufacturing Engineers, and Supervisors from manufacturing industries.
|Starts On||Feb 10, 2024|
|Faculty||Prof. Milind Akarte|
|Duration||Professional Fee*(Per participant)||GST(18%)||Total Fees(Per Participant)||Programme Code|
|12 Hrs.||6,500.00||1,170.00||7,670.00||1 24 4 60|