Product management helps manage the entire product lifecycle, from product conceptualization to pricing to product positioning among consumers. The goal is to develop amazing products and services to retain and attract more customers. Customer centricity is an essential aspect of product management. Product managers also need to understand how to convert the voice of the customer into product or service attributes. The program would also cover how to develop shared understanding within and across teams in the organization to align product management with customer requirements.
The program aims to help participants learn different dimensions of product management and apply them in current market conditions.
• Introduction to product management; Role of Product Managers
• Market analysis: Finding white spaces and ideation
• Product and service development process
• Product pricing strategies
• CLV and GTM strategy
• Product lifecycle management
• Developing growth mindset product teams
• Emerging areas in Product Management
The program is primarily designed for aspiring and working product managers, marketing and sales executives, trainers, consultants, and executives working in other functional areas.
|Jan 22, 2024
|Prof. Neeraj Pandey
|Professional Fee*(Per participant)
|Total Fees(Per Participant)
|1 24 4 73