Addressing the world’s problems is not just for non-profits. In fact, companies that integrate environmental and social impact into their core strategy outperform companies that only focus on financial gains. Discover why aligning your business model with positive environmental and social outcomes can strengthen your competitive position, reveal new sources of revenue, and boost the bottom line. The program aims to develop new thinking and solutions to enable senior executives to play a transformative role towards a sustainable business.
• Develop a ESG & sustainability value proposition as a source of competitive differentiation
• Establish a corporate purpose that drives shareholder value by addressing ESG
• Identify new opportunities for innovation by transforming ESG challenges into business opportunities
• Develop and implement an effective corporate ESG Value strategy
• Identify and drive organizational changes that support your ESG Value strategy
• Identifying and analysing social issues and unmet societal needs
• Measuring and reporting the sustainability and business benefits of the Sustainability Value created
• Entering underserved markets to gain a strategic advantage
• Developing ESG agenda for your company
• Co-creating ‘ESG Value’ with stakeholders
• Managing the transition from conventional to Sustainable Value business models
• Conceiving and launching new offerings to address ESG challenges
• Implementing the changes necessary to innovate and support ESG Value
• Circular economy business models to improve ESG
• Forging successful cross-sector partnerships to create Shared Value
• Making the Business Case of ESG Value.
• Case studies, guest speakers, group and panel discussions.
Senior corporate executives engaged in corporate and sustainability & ESG strategy, new business development, and operations management.
|Starts On||Jan 15, 2024|
|Faculty||Prof. Shirish Sangle / Prof. Vidyadhar Gedam|
|Duration||Professional Fee*(Per participant)||GST(18%)||Total Fees(Per Participant)||Programme Code|
|18 Hrs||10,500.00||1,890.00||12,390.00||1 24 4 51|