Faculty Login to update profile
Area & Groups
Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering
- Work System Design
- System Safety and Human Factors
- Human dimensions and workplace design
- Biomechanics of human modelling
- Human Factors Engineering
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Ergonomics of Manufacturing
- Work systems Design
- Industrial Safety Management
- Safety management in Oil and Gas Industry
- Bhawana Rathore, Ashok Kumar Pundir, Rauf Iqbal & Rohit Gupta: Development of fuzzy based ergonomic-value stream mapping (E-VSM) tool: a case study in Indian glass artware industry. Production Planning & Control. Pp 1-22, 2022
- Milind Akarte, Vivek Khanzode, Rauf Iqbal, Manoj Kumar Tiwari: IE Tools for Boosting Competitiveness in Iron and Steel Industry: A Review. Trans Indian Inst Met, 74(5):1065–1076, 2021
- Debasis Haldar, Rauf Iqbal, Asif Mahammadsayed Qureshi, and Vivek Khanzode: Ergonomic Study on Foundry Workers. Ergonomics for Improved Productivity, Design Science and Innovation,Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. Pp 145-156, 2021.
- Bhawana Rathore, Ashok Kumar Pundir and Rauf Iqbal: Ergonomic risk factors in glass artware industries and prevalence of musculoskeletal disorder. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 80 (2020) 103043.
- Prachi Patel and Rauf Iqbal: Health-Related Physical Fitness Levels Among the Young Male Workers Performing Moderate and Heavy Physical Activity. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, Vol 10, Issue 3, pp22-27, 2020.
- Reenu Singh, Ashok K Pundir and Rauf Iqbal: Occupational Physical Stress faced by Construction Workers & Painters and Improvement of their Work Activity; a Literature Review. Scienti? c Journal of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Vol 3, Issue 1, pp1-10, 2019.
- Rauf Iqbal and Arundhati Guha Thakurta: Influence of Select Modes of Load Carriage on Movement Biomechanics of Industrial Workers. Springer, S. Bagnara et al. (Eds.): IEA 2018
- N. Girish, Iqbal Rauf and Khanzode Vivek: Influence of age on lifting capacity among manual materials handlers. Work 60, 163–168, 2018.
- Ishant Gupta, Parveen Kalra & Rauf Iqbal: Physiological and Biomechanical Responses in Male School going Children using frameless and internal frame backpack. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, Springer, Vol 4, pp 1-8, 2018.
- Girish N, Rauf Iqbal and Vivek Khanzode: Lifting capacity among Indian Manual Materials Handlers using progressive isoinnertial lifting evaluation. Journal of Musculoskeletal Research, Vol. 20, No. 1, 2017.
- Ishant Gupta, Parveen Kalra and Rauf Iqbal: Physiological Effects of Backpack Packing, Wearing and Carrying on School Going Children. Research into Design for communities, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. Volume 1, Pp 813 - 822, 2017.
- Rauf Iqbal, Arundhati Guha Thakurta: Influence of different modes of load carriage on lower limb biomechanics of industrial workers. The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, p 366-370, 2017.
- Reenu Singh, Rauf Iqbal and A.K. Pundir: Jugaad: A conventional formula to solve problems of people living in rural India, The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, p 474-477, 2017
- Arundhati Guha Thakurta, Rauf Iqbal and Amitabha De: The Influence of three different load carrying methods on gait parameters of Indian Construction Workers. MOJ Anatomy & Physiology, MOJ Anat & Physiol 3(4), 2017.
- Ishant Gupta, Parveen Kalra and Rauf Iqbal: Gait parameters in school going children using a marker-less approach. CURRENT SCIENCE, VOL. 111, NO. 10, 25 November 2016.
- Nandakumar, Rauf Iqbal and Vivek Khanzode: Adapted Progressive Isoinertial Lifting Evaluation for determining Lifting capacity. International Journal of Safety and Industrial Ergonomics, Vol. 1(1), pp. 010-014, August, 2016.
- Shweta Satish Devare Phadke, Rauf Iqbal: Work place Design reforms for Traffic Police. Accepted in International Journal of Current Research, ISSN: 0975-833X, 2016.
- Arundhati Guha Thakurta, Rauf Iqbal, Bhasin HV, Amitabha De, Shreya Maulik: Human gait with reference to age, gender and impact of Load: a review. Advances in Applied Physiology, 2016; 1(2): 24-30, January, 2016.
- Shweta SDP, R Iqbal: Work Place Design Reforms for Traffic Police. International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 8, Issue, 01, pp.25493-25495, January, 2016.
- Arundhati Guha Thakurta, Rauf Iqbal, Bhasin HV, Amitabha De, Vivek Khanzode and Shreya Maulik: Characteristics of gait variability among healthy Indian construction workers during different load carrying modes. In: Ergonomics in caring for people. Proceedings of the International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment 2015. Springer Nature. Pp 9-15.
- Devika Vipin Vaidya, Rauf Iqbal and Bhatnagar A: Impact of footwear on gait parameter. In: Ergonomics in caring for people. Proceedings of the International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment 2015. Springer Nature. Pp3-8
- Mishra W, Amitabha De, Rauf Iqbal, Vivek Khanzode Gangopadhyay S and Chandra AM: A study on Agony of Indian Percussionists. In: Ergonomics in caring for people. Proceedings of the International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment 2015. Springer Nature. Pp 19-25.
- Patel P, Rauf Iqbal, Bhasin HV , Bhatnagar A and Chauhan MK: General Health related physical fitness levels of college going girls from Maharashtra. In: Ergonomics in caring for people. Proceedings of the International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment 2015. Springer Nature. Pp 19-25.
- Girish N, Rauf Iqbal, Vivek Khanzode and De A: Manual material handling and occupational low back disorders: a narrative literature review emphasising maximum acceptable weight of load. Int. J. Human Factors and Ergonomics, Vol. 3, Nos. 3/4, 2015
- Shweta SDP, Drashan S, R Iqbal: Health Promotion at Work Site for Traffic Police. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 5, 3117-20, 2015
- Shweta SDP, Revati R, and Rauf Iqbal: Work Related Musculoskeletal Symptoms among Traffic Police: Cross Sectional Survey Using Nordic Musculoskeletal muestionnaire. International Journal of Recent Research in Interdisciplinary Sciences (IJRRIS), Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (26-29), 2015
- S Unnikrishnan, R Iqbal, A Singh, IM Nimkar. Safety Management Practices in Small and Medium sized Enterprises in India. Safety and Health at work. Elsevier Publication. Vol 6, Pp 46-55, 2015.
- Shreya Maulik and Iqbal R, De A and Chandra AM. Evaluation of the Working Posture and Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Symptoms among Medical Laboratory Technicians. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 27, 453-461, 2014.
- Shweta Satish Devare Phadke, Anurag Gupta and Rauf Iqbal: Application of WHOQOL- BREF in measuring Quality of Life in Traffic Police. IJSR, 3 (6), 1580- 1583, 2014.
- Shweta Satish Devare Phadke, Priyanka Patra and Rauf Iqbal. Psychosocial Problems in Traffic Police: Cross Sectional Survey Using COPSOQ. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2(6G):3380-3382, 2014
- Sanchita Ghosh, Rauf Iqbal, Amitabha De and Debamalya Banerjee. Relationship of Heart Rate with Oxygen Consumption of adult male workers from Service and Manufacturing Sectors. International Journal of Physical Education, Fitness and Sports, Vol.3, No.3, 2014. ISSN: 2277: 5447
- Phadke Shweta, Sumaiya A. Khan, Rauf Iqbal, Ramakrishnan.K.S: Assessment of endurance, power, and flexibility of Navi Mumbai traffic police. International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 4 (11), 20-25, 2014.
- Phadke Shweta, Sandhu Hasmeet, Iqbal R and Yardi Sujata. Prevalence of Obesity in Navi Mumbai Traffic Police and Associated Change in Lumber Curvature angle. Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Vol 2, Issue 3, April 2014.
- Maulik S and Iqbal R. Occupational health and musculoskeletal symptoms among Indian Medical Laboratory technicians. JOHE, Summer, 2(3), 82-92, 2013
- Shreya Maulik, Iqbal R and De Amitabha. Work related musculoskeletal disorders among medical laboratory technicians, IEEE, 2012.
- Amitabha De, Iqbal R, Mishra W, Chandra AM, Dhar U, Virkar T, Altekar C, Parmar V and Mutakekar M. A Study of Subjective Visual Disturbances in Jewellery Manufacturing. Work, vol 41, pp 3404-3411, 2012.
- Iqbal R, Amitabha De, Mishra W, Maulik S and Chandra AM. Study on lumber kinematics and the risk of low back disorder in female university students by using shoes of different heel heights. Work, vol 41, pp 2521-2526, 2012.
- Wricha Mishra, De Amitabha, Iqbal R, Gangopadhyay S and Chandra AM. An integrative approach for evaluating work related musculo-skeletal disorders, Work, vol 43, pp 437-446, 2012.
- Ghosh S, Iqbal R, Banerjee D and De A: Relationship of waist girth with body fat percentage of adult male workers in service and manufacturing sector. Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences,Vol LXV, No 1, Page 1 -9, 2011.
- Ghosh S, De A, Iqbal R, Banerjee D and Mukhopadhyay S: Relationship of body mass index with somatotype of adult male workers from service and manufacturing sectors. International Journal of fitness, Vol 7, No 2, pp 47 – 52, 2011.
- AM Chandra and Iqbal R: Effect of Exercise and Heat-Load on Reaction Time of University Students. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (JOSE), vol. 16, No. 4, 497 – 505, 2010.
- Prabir K Sarkar and Iqbal R: Comparative analysis of lung function amongst the workers in a chemical industry, Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Vol 63, No.2,37-43, 2009.
- Chandra AM, Ghosh S, Iqbal R and Sadhu N: A comparative assessment of the Impact of Different Occupations on Workers’ Static Musculoskeletal Fitness. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (JOSE), Vol.13, No.3, 271-278, 2007.
- Chandra AM, Ghosh GN, Barman S, Iqbal R and Sadhu N: Effect of thermal load on work efficiency of female university students. Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Vol. LX, No. 2, April 2006.
- Ghosh PC, Markar VM, Sathe S and Iqbal R: Physiological cost of kitchen operation in an Industrial canteen in Mumbai. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2001.
- Iqbal R, Soni VK, Sharma N, Mukhopadhyay S and Ghosh AK : Heart Rate and blood lactate response in limited over Cricket match. SAI Scientific Journal, Vol 23, No 1, 12-22, 2000.
- Iqbal R and Ghosh AK: Validation of Cooper’s 12 minute run test for estimation of aerobic capacity (VO2 max), Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Vol 53, No 4, 164-171, 1999.
- Iqbal R and Ghosh AK : Queen's College Test Revisited for estimation of Aerobic Capacity (VO2 max), Indian Journal of Sports Traumatology and Allied Sciences, vol 1, no 1, 12-18, 1999.
- Laroia A, Iqbal R, Mukhopadhyay S, Jain M and Ghosh AK: The aerobic capacity and anaerobic threshold level of Indian senior and junior female hockey players, Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences, vol52, no.2, 76-82,1998.
- Associate Dean – Placement and Branding
- Prof. In-Charge Placements
- Prof. In-Charge – CPSC
- Prof. In-Charge- ErgonomicsLaboratory
- Prof. In-Charge – ExecutiveEducation
- Core Committee Member - Mind to MarketCentre
- Prof. In-Charge – Computer Centre
- Chairman, Publication Committee, Udyog Pragati Journal,NITIE
- Chairman/Member screening and selection committee for administrative and medical staff as and when assigned byNITIE