The eligible candidates should apply online and register themselves on the Admission Portal.
- The selection procedure is a rigorous three-stage process that includes Online application (Leadership Profiling), Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
- Date of selection process will be declared on the admission portal.
- Applicants will have to submit a SOP (Statement of Purpose) and two LORs (Letters of recommendations) along with detailed application form.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for an aptitude test and personal interview conducted by the panel of IIM Mumbai and IIT Delhi faculty members.
- Candidates are evaluated on several parameters (e.g., industrial background, Domain expertise, progression in career, leadership potential, professional aspirations, academic preparedness, accomplishment, and interpersonal skills) to assess their fitment for the program.
- Final selected candidates will be informed via admission portal.
- Meeting Eligibility criteria is necessary but not sufficient condition for selection, which will depend on multiple parameters stated above.
- All the details furnished by the applicants will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Institute(s)’ decision in the selection procedure shall be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity in the process, the decision of the Institute(s) shall be final.