At IIM Mumbai, we believe that a successful future cannot be built without reflecting into the past and learning from our experiences as well as those of others. B-Gyan is an industry-institute interaction initiative at IIM Mumbai. It is an endeavour to amalgamate the rich experiences of the corporate world with the academic acumen of the students to create meaningful insights into the world of business.
B-Gyan has been conceptualized as a series of extramural lectures on varied management related topics and it draws very enthusiastic participation from the stalwarts of the corporate world. With their valuable insights, they have been able to transform the way we perceive the concepts of management across all the facets of business in the new economy.
B- Gyan organises a series of guest lectures to help students and faculty develop a broader perspective of their responsibility towards society and to give them an opportunity to listen to remarkable life stories of esteemed speakers.
We have hosted eminent personalities like
- Mrs Ishween Anand (Founder: NYASSA)
- Mr Rajesh Pednekar (Head – Distribution at Pfizer, IIM Mumbai Alumnus, IM First batch)
- Mr Sanjeev Kumar (General Manager ,Sales & Marketing, Cummins India Ltd.)
- Mr Anil Uttamchandani, (CITIBANK VP, Head – Portfolio Counselling ,IIM Mumbai Alumnus)
- Dr Paritosh Basu
- Mr Neeraj Athalye,( Head – Cloud Business, SAP India)
- Mr Amitava Sengupta(GLOBAL SOLUTIONS HEAD – RETAIL,HCL Technologies)
- Mr Biju Dominic(CEO, Final Mile Consulting Firm).
B-Gyan also circulates weekly newsletters and KYC’s to keep the students updated